Tuesday, February 17, 2015

OHM

Finished 2 epic animation and edited quite a lot of my client's photos in 2 days!
Feeling much motivated when I'm alone here.

Although I did not really put much time in doing my own work since
I'm with my grandma and mother, preparing ingredients for chinese new year food,
kuih, etc, I am glad that we arrive Cameron Highlands earlier than before.
At least we could really relax and communicate fully with the old ones.

Today, I used my very first ang pau money to get some new year decoration stuff for my
grandma's place. Her old ones are really really old and dusty, color even faded away,
so I thought I could use some money to replace some of the new year deco.
Heheh, looks better now! And it will look even better in future.

Other than my parents, my love for my grandmother is infinite.
I think I gave her the most money so far. HAHAHAHAHA.
Simply enjoy to see and hear her expression through phone when she found money
under her pillow or anywhere in her room.
It's the same feeling when I feed stray animals, their joyful expression is satisfying.



No comments: