Tuesday, February 17, 2015

G R O S S

So my friend told me about the panties case today.
haha was actually quite a loud story.

Okay in short it's about her 28 years old brother in law who's letting
his mother in law (my friend's mother) (not saying which friend is this) washes
his clothing including panties, handkerchief and socks.
You know, most traditional families choose to wash these by hand, same goes
to my friend's family, hand wash!

Her mother washes her panties and maybe her husband's? I'm not sure,
but touching other's panties feels really gross to me.
And is it appropriate to let your mother-in-law wash your panties?
I believe everyone who wears panties knows that panties, bra, are very private in both western and asian culture.
Obviously it sticks to your private parts half a day and have your own germs on it.
Stinks and it has so much germs that you cannot imagine, sometimes liquid?

Hello, you're freakin' 27 years old and you still don't know how to wash your own panties?
Such a shame.  何况自己生活过很多年。
I'm 22 years old already and I wash my own when I bath then just let my mother
simply 过水 and dry them as she washes her's and my dad's. (when im home I help my mother to dry all the cloths)

Will you let you daughter, son, let their mother/father - in- law do these panties washing?

*shakes head*

It will be more than impossible to let my mother washes my husband's panties.
HAND WASH BRO, HAND WASH. I don't even want to touch my boyfriend's panties.
要你老公,老婆的妈妈弯下身子帮你洗你的内裤。
你好不好意思,你自己想想看咯。

If you are reading this, whoever you are, think about it.
You will have your own family, and your own parents in law, or in future your kids will have.
Will you do this to you parents in law? or let your kids do so?
Sigh, right, this world won't be perfect.
So start doing things right, at least to make the society better.


No comments: