Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Taobao

Actually if you're slim enough, you can just click and receive your new year cloths easily
from Taobao.
I have browsed through Amazon, ebay for a year, buying books and some nonsense,
also ASOS, and some other fashion sites for clothing. 

Personally, Amazon is really good to buy household items and also books, I like it.
Ebay not really, it seems like they don't have much variety, although it's very cheap comparing to other sites.
But TAOBAO, is amazingggggggg.

They have Japanese products, Korean, Chinese, also from Europe!
And the best thing is, when you hover to the product, you can actually see two options,
"look for similar items", or "look for the same item",
then you can compare the design or the price!
That's really awesome! 

I never bought anything from taobao few years ago because the postage system
seems very complicated. But yesterday, not sure what have gotten to me, 
I signed myself up for an account. HAHAHA, the desire of shopping is here.
Checking out what products they have is a joy. XD
Cause I found a shop run by a magazine called The Little Things, 
selling unique brands!!!
If you know Ahcahcum- Muchacha, Unlogical Poem, MICartsy etc independent designers,
THIS IS YOUR HOME. 
And of course they are selling their own magazine on TAOBAO. 
AH!!!! I'm really happy and excited.

Okay, make more money, to tao.
AHHAHAHAHA

No comments: