Friday, February 13, 2015

J O B L E S S

Am I the only one who's not having a full time job now?



A week ago, someone told my mother that I shouldn't wander around jobless,
being so chillax at home right in front of me.
Erm, hello, as everyone knows I have already graduated and came back from The UK,
true, no full time job but maybe people shouldn't just assume I am very laid back without asking
for more information about my status.
I am currently occupied with freelance work, just finished another job from my dad,
and another hand I have a long term freelance work to do with my ex classmate Su Tien.
Building a brand for her fitness and healthy living gym isn't easy.
Also I took up a graphic design volunteer for a non profit organisation, and yeah,
charity ain't easy too, they don't have much knowledge in design and file preparation,
so I have to repeat many things in tight deadline.
I have spent a few hours doing that between 11pm - 2 am because the person
in charge of all information has classes to teach and other event roadshow to do.

After not seeing everyone for more than a year, I have the responsibility to accompany my mother
to visit my dearest grandparents.
Then, a few days spent. I gotta go out with my parents for breakfast when my sisters are not around,
and sometime fetch my eldest sister out to do some chores who's living in Ipoh too, half day gone.
Night, when my dad's around I must to have dinner with him cause it's rare to see him home.
My mother is a fit person, so she always drag me to Polo Ground to jog, as you can see I gained at least 10kg after one year in UK.

Come back to my freelance work, hello, I don't really have much time yo.
If I go for a fulltime without finishing everything on hand, do you think I have time for
my unfinished works? My clients will totally hate me.
So common sense, I cannot get a full time before I finish my job.
My clients have things to do too, so they cannot reply me right away on the same day.
I can only prepare more designs and work on other stuff I have when I have some time.
As a human being, I need to eat sleep shit too right?


I felt so offended on the spot.
You haven't even ask what am I doing so far.
Now I see why you don't have a boyfriend after so long.

I hate it when people ASSUME something without confirming what's going on.
And I find it very offensive when someone close to me doubts my morality,
example : Don't you dare doing something hurtful to your dad.
WHAT ON EARTH MAKES YOU THINK I WILL HURT MY DAD,
IN FACT I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH PLEASE.
DID WE JUST MET? DAMN.


Kay, that's all.
Just saying.


2 comments:

jingirl said...

If you really want to get a full-time job. First, finish all the work you have done half way. Give yourself a limited time on it, when to end up, when you can start work.

Then, contact those people to get hired~
http://wobb.my/project/bloc48/

You can continue getting one or two freelance job after you have used to your new work and have some spare time to do it.
Frankly, I feel that you are more suitable in freelance, more flexible working time.

Angel said...

HAHA!!! wow rare to see you here!

I wish to finish also, my client never really gimme one confirmed order, like when to print, price which one to choose etc problems. hahahaaaaa.

Oh thanks for the link! Will check that out!
I think it's not that possible to carry on a freelance project when you got yourself a full time in a studio. I know our friends don't even have time during weekends, never know when your boss needs you there. Plus freelance normally have deadlines, if unlucky,tight deadline with heavywork load. So it's very hard. I do like doing freelance, i can choose my clients sometimes, and also we can work on many sectors. But I need a full time in a design studio for sure, to get experience la.


SIGH! in the end, still need to wait for my client to confirm things quick. Not that I didn't remind them, but they just. HAHAHA