Friday, March 20, 2009

=D


saw Bei's and Claudia's blog..
hey....
who so yeng?
hahaha...
din't realize at all...
I just know I'm fat...haha..
getting darker and darker..
claudia,you can be yeng de...
Bei,you too..
when you solo,damn yeng ler...
=D

haha,band camp so shuang ler..
XD
happy~
hmm...after the camp,Tjj ask my mum to take something for me....
haha...
the other day,I followed mum to Yencci(his aunt's shop+studio??)
my mum is learning latin there too....XD
yeah.....saw Tjj edi..
holding something big...
a big big box...ahhh!
Then he get into mama's car...funny...
hey,thanks babe..
=D
It's a cutie cow cow in the box...!
and a small box....full of lolipops and letters...
16 lolipops=16years old
Awww....so happy...
So now how neh?how to hug the other cat you gave me?
You say 1 hand hug 1 and middle you hug me...==
Heavy ler you...can't breath....XD
aiya...
conclusion is,
i love it,thanks babe..

wow...lots of homeworks man...
feels like im livin in homework world...
==
Pooi Kuan,Shu Mei and Ying Bing came to the camp...
just for awhile ler..
chat with pooi kuan,congrats la~
don't be sad on your physics...let it be...
no subjects fail mai can edi lo....ishh...

shu mei is going to Penang lu...
hope everything's ok~
add oil in studies! miss ya!
Hmm...lost contact with someone...
so weird...
but why?
how come?
=(
hey...what's going on? why don't you tell me dude?
hope you are fine there.......

No comments: