Friday, March 27, 2009

=D


Went parade with Vincy again...
met Sharon....
Ceh,no changes also..
yau gam ngam,met Karen and the gang...
ahaha...
hmm...kinda dizzy and blur today...
cause yesterday 1.30 only can sleep...
ish..
Tjj go dance lu....
the cha cha boy...hahahaha..
=D

Hahaha...
me and Vincy pokai jor...
no money.....so we went Bread Legend to buy bread..
that aunty Sharon so good..belanja me and Vincy eat bread..
thanks ya~
haha....quite shuang...
can scan people there...
hahaha....love to scan...
aiya...saw Bei's bf...
I brought magazine again~
Vincy too~
then only decided to go Kopitiam yum cha...
haha....then Pooi Kuan came to serve us..
chat jor awhile gam...
=D
just ordered drinks....poor dau....==
kesain us ler...
went into Parkson...
to the Kid's department...
saw alot of cute cute kiddy cloths...
AH! CUTE! ><
hee..so cute....small little shoes..
skirts and dresses...wow..
me and Vincy became aunty edi...

then went to see bottles...
saw a super sweet and cute bottle..
pink colour with white dotes....XD
then went to popular...
she really so auntie edi la...
duno how to say tim...haha~

mad at him this few days....=(
hmm....
I'll make you change..
I'll make you know why I wanna do all this...
I won't leave you,
until I'm totally fed up and give up....
I mean it..
Kid...
=D

You asked me something weird today..
but im anot shock..
cause I know you'll ask me one day...


你问:
你为什么还要跟一个思想那么幼稚的人在一起?


我看着你那悲伤的眼睛回说:
因为我相信那幼稚的人,总有一天会改变的。

为什么?

因为我爱你。


after that....mum came to fetch us...
then we just kept quiet...
the get into the car....
and i still remain quiet...
wondering what are you thinking...
can' believe that..
you touched my fingers...
then you held my hands tightly..
I thought you're mad or something..
cause yesterday...
was a bad day for us..
honestly..im so happy..
=3
meow.....
hope you won't let me go too..


No comments: