Sunday, March 22, 2009

funny...==


stupid JTZN...
==
people need to sleep man....like to kacau people during midnight wan...ish!
haha....if you can find my house then find,
i challenge you!
ngehehe...you thought whole gunung rapat got 1 number 83 only??
haha....if you found my house,please leave a note there...hahaha...
add oil in studies dude...


wow....saw some people's blog...
so..
cruel...T-T
can't say your friends like that ma...although you dislike them..
but don't show all that in web la...
better delete that...
=(

hmm....it's good to donate blood...=)
donate organs too...
after you die la...haha..
hmm...im still 16...not 18...
can't donate..
till now also duno my blood type...==
Hmmm...sei fo..
i think my com kena virus...
ishhh!
why me?!

hahahah,some people sent some pics to me for kerja amal..
walau........sukan day........
damn fat man.....
here's the pic...
start form left....

Claudia the Bell, Ying Tong, Bee Theng, ME , Eeann, Yee Leng and Shwu Hwa...


No comments: