Wednesday, March 25, 2009

wednesday sunshine~



hmm..I think this can't be rubbish...
I sure will pass this time....
this is the 1st & 2nd page of my class's school magazine..
havent finish the 3rd one...
sish...==

tmr is Fenny's bday...=D
my daughter...haha..
sorry,can't attend the party tomorrow night....
T0T
got art class....
can't skip...
miss you ler~muax~
happy Bday~

Went Parade with tjj today...
brought alot of things...--
macam macam...ahaha..
aiya,saw Karen tim..
she's walking with her friend...
Jia Min,form4...
haha....so ngam?
today alot of guys in parade..less girls..
saw the magazine which I like the most...
Milk...
heard before?love it..heee..
so late only eat lunch..
cause we were arguing about food..
hahaha...he wanna go food court...
I dun wan..
I wanna go kopitiam..
he dun wan...
He wanna go marrybrown...
I dun wan..
I wanna go starbucks...
he dun wan...
He wanna go greentown..l
agi tak mau la.....
but conclusion is...
food court lo...no choice..
tjj...let you win this time,hmph!
yiii...i pokai edi...
nevermind..
eat 50sens of fruits at school jau can jor...
save money..
don't look down on this 50 sens fruits...
so full wan...XD
Choi Yeen said I looks like 水肿...not oily...
walau...
==
kinda actually..
I drink alot of water at night...sei...
play snare 5 years lo....
hand still like that,but got abit bit changes..
got muscles edi...hahaha...
I wanna visit doctor edi..
I wanna cure my 水肿....
yiii...

No comments: