Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Friday nehhh~~



"nehhh~"...Terry's(pink bear=_=) favourite...==
Happy~
cause finished exam...phew...although mama dei only...
relax abit..
so,me and my WIFE(vincy)...
went parade...hee..
long time din't go..
this time we went yum cha..
Go Starbucks...
tan cha tan jor 2 hours I think....or maybe 3?
ahaha..
Good...love to yum cha...
Awww....so happy la,chat alot..
we chat like 8po....ahaha,
yau long time din't go out together,
cause Vincy science stream pp,
me....art stream lo...
timing all not same..
okay....ordered a slice of cheese cake..
Nice~yummy~


okay....sat there for a long time hor...
butt pain edi..
mai go kopitiam find Pooi Kuan and Ying Bing lo..
chat jor awhile then stopped..
cause they need to continue their work...=)
Miss ya~

go walk walk..
go help Tjj buy comic...
then....a malak lou go kacau Vincy after I walked away..
euwww....
Vincy said..that malak lou look at her with a ham sup eyesight...
then ask Cantonese:"ei leng lui...you got a nice body...how old are you?form2?"...
AIYER!!!
then Vincy just say yeah yeah...then walked away..
disgusting...a fat malak lou..=_=
SEI HAM LOU!
yucks.....=_=
eee...then go Novel Hut..
"cheap,nice a zeng".....XD
walau.....then brought Milk....a hong kong magazine..
can't find Kawaii...ishhh....
spent rm5 fo 3 books...wow...cheap man!
then Vincy brought Archie....==
=D
yay..brought earrings too..
geng....finished my money....
walau eh....need to save money d...
use 50sens per day,eat fruits...
Tried before,wow...not bad!
Can save money...can keep fit!
That's the main point...!!! ahahaha~
thanks for today o....vincy...
but before i go home...i saw Zheng Yang at the front door of parade...haha..
can't belive he recognise me...==
okie....I finished my artwork...
cool...

No comments: