Friday, March 13, 2009

damn it...hate today.

urgh..
what teacher..
don't use "rubbish" to describe my artwork.
don't ever use it again.
I know.not everyone like my style,this,I can accept it.
but one thing,
u can use what word to describe my artwork..
but please,
don't use "rubbish".
I understand not everyone can understand and accept my artwork,
so?
please,that's our class,
not your class...
we are going to graduate,
not you..
we want this style,
we love it.
fine,I'll do all over again.
fine...
always same old style...
outdated..
==
but I won't change my style.

quarrel again after school..
fine,let it be,
I know you will call me and apologise.
haiz....quarrel till when...
till i became ah po,old jor only stop izit..
today PJ lesson....
forget to bring PJ-T...
haha...
teacher thought I sick tim..
didn't scold..
so my job is to collect and protect my classmates' wallet...
satu bag...
they want me to sacrifice my life to keep their wallets safe...XD
walau....
and Yik Mun call me "dompet mui"...
=_=
yish!
sei malak lou yik mun.....goldfish guy!
saw something...
are you writing about me..
weird...you are acting weird this few days...

Hey...heard some of my friends talking about "Twilight"...
sounds cool..
feel like wanna buy...
but.....I got so much time to read anot...
hahaha..
homework....damn alot..
14 hmwks..
wakao...I got2 days to do only...
5 days go camp...
left 2 days....to complete 14 books????
T_____T
wu......everyday need to wake up early...considered not holiday for me...
haiz.....last year.....okay....last edi.....
aduhai.....

congrates to you,SHARON!
and fiona....pooi kuan...ying bing...shu mei...qiu ning....xue ning....kai ning...justin....etc..
wow....good results...
can't believe sharon scored 10 A1....and 1 B...
wohooo.....geng lo,belanja me eat lunch ler...yay~
My turn this year....=D
Happy birthday to sharon's mum...haha..
happy birthday auntie....
XD

No comments: