Tuesday, March 17, 2009

just some....havent finish writing...=)

too tired....exhausted...
tapi belum mati...hahaha...
just get to on9 awhile...
to read some blogs...and write my blog...
=D

hmm......
livin' in school..
hee......slept with my "sis in law"and 3 "daughters"+my bestie...
Beiru,May Theng,Fenny, Qin shi Yien Theng..
and a bunch of percussionist sapo nearby...my husband...
hahaha....
wow.....banyak nyamuk,can't tahan them...
itchy....
ishhh....Qin Shi told me that she heard some noise,like bass drum's beat or something....
midnight o!
haha....maybe it's just your imagination....you played too much BD la...
XD
jangan takut...im there...hahaha...]
walau.....woke up in the midnight....
and..

Qin Shi's right hand....
was on my..
breast...
==
ishhh!
I tried pushed her hand away...but..
no use also,so heavy...
Tangan dah keras...

chat jor some things..
yeah,I appreciate it..=)

miss you guys....
muacks~
aiya......miss those days...sleeping with Shu Mei and Vincy...
haiz...

I spent half of my duit tabung...
so pain....all the coins...
walau...
the stupid school public phone ate few ringgit from me...
sish...
useless........
called...sounds so happy....?
haha....just a wish wer..
called mum too....she brought me a pair of slippers...hahaha....
still boleh tahan...thanks mum~
Love you~

Hmm.....raining here...
love it..
it's a heavy rain...
strong wind....
and my track bottom became wet....
so cold er..
Me and Qin Shi went to 1st floor to close the windows...
after that..
we stopped and start to discuss about rain...
both of us love it.
i found you!
rain lover....=D
hmmm....haha..
BANJIR!

ah...Bee Theng became a fox..
she looks like a skinny skinny fox,with messy fur...
hahahaha..
your hair damn messy...
walau....
Shwu Hwa got some new nickname..pokok bunga...sook fa....soorrk farrrr....
Bee theng,Ying tong,Shwu Hwa,Yee leng and Yi wen formed a group....
you know what group???

haha...
actress+东方神起group...
they can act....can sing...super fans of 东方神起 tim...
geng....XD
so funny man..
laughed till burst...
saw some people brought reference book and homework...
rajinnye...==
I know sure no time to do,so I didn't bring any...
=(

hmm....sorry for disturbing you...
guess you are sleeping...
sorry...sorry...
don't wanna phone you edi..
won't phone you edi..
bu shuang...
people phone you,still like that...
suan..

Hmm....see what you do ler..
I won't put so much effort edi...
maybe it's just a misund?
nevermind..
don't care edi..

tired...i wanna sleep edi..still need to go to school tomorrow...
byez...
=)



...Angel...

No comments: