Friday, November 13, 2009

lonely nye...

Faint....
Reading sejarah.....
wa....ding......
how to remember those long long names wo....
almost become sot....
yor....I'm having a break now...
Sis gonna celebrate her bday earlier,means tomorrow lo....
why not 18th?
haha....no choice,must attend her bbq party...
I CANT BITE ANYTHING!!! ARGH!!!!
suddenly so down just because of that....
cabut 4 only ma,my sis said i'm Toothless....=_=
funny...Im home alone now lor....
they(mum,sis,sis's bf) left me studying in their room...
2 something jau gone out,now 7.50 edi..
go 1 utama shopping wor?! so good...
but if i follow them i wont finish my SJ in time..
so....ok lo...waiting for them with thier pet Wawa..hope they will da pao something nice for me la...
gei lonely ha....aih~
but got sms with a few buddies ler...=)
Fenny also wanna pengsan because of SJ!!
come...we pengsan together,@.@

No comments: