Monday, November 9, 2009

random

haha....talk also got air now..
no teeth really so pity man..XD
no choice,I want to look better...><
I saw most of my friends no need to wear brace already,yor.....
their teeth looks so nice man!!!
aihseh..My turn to be ugly...ToT
Yor,Thursday must go to school,don't know for what ceremony edi..
Sat in MPH for about 3 hours for a ceramah....
so sien...butt so pain..sat there day dreaming and butt also became flat...
Ahhh....band band band...
After school,mum drove me to the nearest mamak for lunch..
AHAH,the waiters and the big boss treat mum so good,friend friend..
cause mum love to eat roti canai there..and ma favourite kambing...<3
Okay...after ordering and everything..i saw 2 mata(officers) staring at me...
they are sitting next to out table,and I can feel something's wrong there..
cause last time got mata ask me whether im having school or ponteng at the same place(mamak)...=_=
my face looks so naughty meh...
Woo....he spoke to me...

Mata: Ah moi,tingkatan berapa ni?
Me:lima lo...haha...
Mata:Ohh? ya ke?
Me:...yeah....(seifo,thinking that he misund I ponteng)
Mata:Har?tapi muka kau macam mak awak???(means my mum looks younger than me)saya ingat kamu ni form6??
Me: Har???(sei mata...i got so old la??)
Mum:Ah ya la,muka dia ada pimples sekarang,dulu tak ada..
Mata:Ohh,mungkin muka kamu ya,itu pimples la...remaja mostly ada jugak!ohh....
Me:ahaha...haha...ha..........(hate him)

Then he continue his lunch with another mata..=_=
damn...got pimples jau looks old edi la?! mou tin lei ya!!!!
haha....mum damn happy...
she said she wanna buy 四脚蛇and水鱼 to help me 去毒...
yucks....so wat tut...no choice,I wan my face to be wet wet~
Must drink the soup....euuw....
I think im going to pasar malam today...
long time didn't go there edi....
=D
chaos~

No comments: