Thursday, November 12, 2009

TODAY~~~

YAHOO~went parade with fenny...
my aiya ah lui...hahaha...
see...kinda self lovin also...
aiya....bu we cant' find Biker's Jacket...
not nice wan...ToT
but nevermind...I brought 2 outfits in Shibuya...
ya~~ya~~~~
I can't eat anythign cause the dentists put 8 rubber thingi between my teeth...
ouch,can drink only...aiya...diet..
see...ice cream i eat,cone fenny eat,cuase i cant bite,
PAIN!!!






Damn...after the what what 毕业典礼miss heong made us clean our hall...
I'm the one who was ordered to mop the stage...haha..
She said didn't clean up,no leaving cert...ishhhh...
And someone curi curi snap me moping the stage like aunty..
sobx...I sold out some of my drawings and guess what.
I became quite rich after that....hahahahahahaha...


Carmen...=_= so swt...haha..

yien theng and yik mun's turn to mop..

No comments: