Friday, November 13, 2009

Random

Beh tahan....
Theng.Fenny,LJY,bei.....i told you before la,
no changes at all....haih..
I think one of the new members can do it...
Erm,is it what we call "Hope"?
But in the other hand,
haha.......ahaaaa......
putui...!一群不知死活的家伙,找死!!!

Ush,my wish came true...
muahahahaha....all form5 member's wish do came true man...
LUCKY!!!
sei yeh claudia.....don't act strange...
I know what you wanna do.....
hahahaha.....don't say out that phrase again...
Vincy is going to US to study around January 2010...
for a few years I think...
Sobx...miss you er.....
she said she wanna have a white guy as a boyfriend there...XD chance only bring anot
macho macho tim...hahahahaha...she said got chance only bring back a white macho for me...
wahahahahaha.....I'm waiting im tellin ya!
wow...funny~~
She will work there also...you wanna be a hot waitress???
I will miss vincy for sure...ToT
One of my best buddy...same age,same section,same taste,same thoughts...
good luck anyway~~=D

No comments: