Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hurt.


The saddest part is when a friend tells you that..
Nobody is going , I think I'm not going.

I don't have a dress, i don't wanna go.

Friends. It's like a mini gathering for us.
We are always busy, and we seldom meet each other.
You all are the selected among so many friends, sigh,
I don't understand but fine.
I still have to accept all these excuses.
I thought we gonna celebrating my sister's marriage there?
I thought we gonna gather? I can call other friends to fill up their seats, why not?
So you're just there to see them but not me? or you are there because I ask you to do so??
Weird.


I might not be going already.
Can't miss 3 class, a guest lecturer's class somemore.
I don't have a chance to see him on weekdays. I think I have to pass up my things..Webcam ???
Webcam consult my lecturer??
It's gonna be a major problem if I miss so many classes.
Not easy.

Sad.
It's kinda hurt.



1 comment:

chin mun said...

:( ...i 'm a bad friend..