Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stuffs.


Benefits of playing this game: provides a clothing reference and..
I have an urge to exercise and starve myself to get thinner to wear all these.
I want a light brown shoes/ bag and a dark red top for my birthday.


Me. 
Wanna puke.So sick.
Look at my black eyes. Those dots on me. uihh..
I support bersih, and of course, the BG color can tell my mind is quite
"yellow".


Made for Faiz.
I know you have this face.
Look at those eyes. exactly like yours. HAHAHAH!!!
I know you like tat sailor looking red stripe shirt :p
Blue mood.


Sis took this pic few months ago.
wow I look so yong sui here.

Cocca was sick since 2 3 days ago I guess?
Sis sent her to the vet for few days because we'll be going to johor soon.
Sad, we can tell that she's not willing to stay there by looking at her face 
and body movements. );
Hmm, hope she's gonna be fine and healthy as soon as possible.
Cocca's been so quiet and moody, not like her. D;
Get well soon girl!!!

No comments: