Monday, December 12, 2011

Ti Lung in the morning.

Heng dai all wearing yin yang shoes.

Hengdai all in yellow. The bersih team.
Discussing their plan.

Good morning.
Groom's brother.

My new brother in law. HAHAHAH..

Canny.


Our breakfast-McD





Baru tau,he's my ex senior,Denise's cousin. HAHAHAH
Samtet band member also!!!

My sister was the camera lady that day. XD
wow~

Leng lui spotted. XD
Oppps~

Another one. I swear I am not a lesbian. XD

Funny looking guy.

The Hong Kong guy.

Groom checking the bouquet.

Aww this is so KFC.
Asian KFC. HAHAHAHA



Finger lickin' good yeah~

Hong Kong guy took this picture. AAHAHA..



One funny kid who thought I'm the groom's relative.


Oish...woke up so early that day.
that was my first time helping to take their actual day preparation pictures. :I
only preparation.

Stupid cheaplak external flash........did not worked out that morning,
extra battery also can't save it. sishhhh...
Never gonna buy cheaplak things after this.
That's why I asked dad to buy wacom intous4 =___=
dinggggg....

Still not good enough :I
Have to practice more. sigh.
But I bet those who attend their wedding had alot of fun although their games are kinda too much...
HAHAHA..interesting day~
Wish Ti lung and Dya happy forever :)

2 comments:

peiwan said...

uncle egg is not only sam tet band member o~ he is sam tet band leader of that year...

Angel said...

Uncle egg reminds me of humpty dumpty.. XD