Sunday, December 18, 2011

A lil cameron post


My mama.
A tough lady who worked as a farmer and flower farmer before marrying my farmerman daddy.
Mostly everyone in cameron are farmers, or kedai runcit businessmen.
Now, my grandparents are still working as farmers. 


看起来没什么,但是。。
其实是很斜,很滑的!!!只有妈妈敢穿有跟的鞋子。。


不要搞笑,下雨后更危险。
以前小时候都不敢走,要做外公的Land Rover..


waiting for me huh? :)


 Beautiful land~ so fresh~ahh~


So fres.....shh... What the hell..........cuci mata.. XD
So kind of you, carrying my granma's bag. HAHAHAHAHA~


Everyone connects. :P



How was it? :)
You came in the wrong time. Not much work to do.
After few weeks later I went to Cameron Highlands again with mama.
And we worked macam real farmers mannn..
So hot!!! And we really have to use alot of energy on digging, transferring yams to another place, and plucking the big small annoying roots of those yam..
walao..
from morning until 3 only finished a line of yam.Almost hundred of yams. 
Imagine, how many lines of plants are there in a farm, how many vege are there and how heavy!!!!

If me and mama were not there, my grandparents will be suffering under the sun digging yams out of the soil.
Cleaning and transferring all those vegetables them self.  2 person. 2 old grandparents!!!
Luckily there's 1 nice Bangladesh worker always help them out when he's free. 
So nice :)

I miss you granpa granma. :I
Wish to have more holiday to help you..
I'm recruiting friends to help you all  XD

One of the helper I got is Bhagwan Singh!!!!
You're the man!!! >:D
Faiz, we have to wait for your next holiday~ Love~

No comments: