Monday, December 12, 2011

Our lucky number 5. Congrats sis.

Dare to cucuk me with flower already la now?!
"臭坏蛋",you know what this mean. XD
taught you before. HAHH!!!

Seriously happy that day. awww~

ada rose wanna pengsan edi meh??? XD

This picture is so damn noisy ==
I hate you external flash.



My dear sister Pei Wan, you look extra pretty that night.
You told me it's like a wonderful dream.is it?
It's not a dream ler, you gonna repeat this for 3 times in this month. HAHAHAH!!!
At first, I feel okay with it, cause I've been staying with you and wee since last year.
Sien already. HAHAHAH!!!
but when they put out the video,wow...
I can feel the love of you two suddenly, I can feel the mood.
And yeah I felt so happy for you both.
Pak toh 10 years already and now, finally become husband and wife.
not easy for everybody. 10 years man.
I baru habis 1/10 of your paktoh period.walao... XD
big sis also. Bro in law is her 1st love mannn, and now they "produced" the little boss name tiger B.
Geng punya.


美丽的彩虹将永远陪伴在你这片云的身边。:)



5 is me and Faiz's lucky number.
He was born on 5th of august, we got together on 5th of February,
and 10th of December(my sister's wedding dinner), was our 10th month and 5 day's anniversary.
ANDDD we were sitting in table number 5!!!

walao...what a coincident!!!
wowww....5 is really our lucky number. :O


I know leaving each other is a hard thing, but for your future,
we have to do so.
Terengganu, sounds far, but it's okay for me.
We've already used to each other's daily timetable. I have faith in you.
You can study hard and have a bright future, just don't make any silly mistakes again :)
As for me, ermmmm... Okay I know what to do. HAHAH!

Thanks for attending my sister's wedding.
We all appreciate it.:)
7 hours in the bus must be very suffering..
You need to take bus to my place from KL central some more.
Thanks Faiz... Thank you for everything.

谢谢已经不能表达我对你的感谢。
不够。




异族恋。So what?
I don't care what other said about us.
This is not a matter for me anymore. :)



1 comment:

simplelife said...

sweeeeeetttt dooouuuuuuuu~~~
sai-T u make me jealous! hahaXDD
miss ya ♥