Friday, April 5, 2013

2 years 2 months!

hek hek hek!!!
2 years 2 months anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary babe!
I'm going to bangkok tomorrow lu! XD


YAYYYY~~~ This time we gonna visit some design studios
and the luckiest part is, we got to check out
one of the design graduation exhibition from their local uni.
Really. GREAT!!! 
It's time to see what they're doing out there!
Thanks TOA , committee and lecturers for arranging the trip.
USH!!! So happy, first day gonna have sketching/ design activities already. USH!

HAHAHA okay stop bangkok. Back to the topic.
Hmm hmm, if I really got the chance to go UK, then it would be a challenge for both of us.
Time is a problem, sigh~ We only can skype ba.
If I really got so lucky, then I only left 4 months in Malaysia.
I will miss home really badly.......... :'(
Sacrifices are needed, and I don't mind. 
Things need to be changed, I need to adapt.
Well....Everything in this world is not easy.

The thing I miss the most is TOA.
The environment, the lifestyle and those people there.
We will be in different places, doing different things. Sigh!
Just got to be close, but it's time to leave. 

Back to the topic once again. XD
Baby, other than looking at my pictures while building portfolio,
I looked at our photos too.
Honestly. I understand how your parents think about me that time,
cause I really look super lala.
Seafood man!!!!! What the heck is going on!!!
HAHAHAHA!!! and why you picked me!!!!
AHHAHAHAHA!!!! we both.. ahhh I dont know what to say.
But the best thing is we improved together :P

XD You look more mature now compare to last year,
you face is growing older!!! and mine too. Super old now.
But still I like you :3
Surprisingly we're still so excited when we talk to each other.
Huhuhuhuhu you made me geram nowadays, you're just too cute gonna bite
every inch of you body hard. My teeth likes you :B
Bite ya hard............... :9
Not that thin compare to last time, I'm loving it XD
REALLY!!!! AHHHH!!! My teeth gatal already!!!


...

er..

Happy 2 years 2 months baby! HAHA!!
Let's see how's our plan turn out :)

No comments: