Friday, April 5, 2013

Midnight hunger




I have not finished my portfolio and I have not slim down in this few weeks.
I only can see muscle growing and legs feel heavier. hard.
Need to massage everyday from now on.


Feeling hungry, probably because I ate my dinner early and less.
I shall not eat. NOT EAT!!!
Cannot eat after 8 man!!!
It's time to do this to myself, cause few days ago, while digging old
design works for portfolio, I run through my old pictures together, briefly.
I feel like stabbing myself cause that time I think I was super obese,
and now when I look at it, I feel that NOW, I am super obese.
I am so regret of not wearing tank tops that time. XD
Now want to wear also cannot already.
I am huge now and I know it.


Super exercises need to be carried out.
I've been slacking too much on finals last semester and I did not even move my ass around
to do some exercise.
Now, walllah, I made myself so fat now.
Until I cannot accept the truth. It's time............
TO REVENGE!!!!



No comments: