Monday, April 29, 2013

Ear candy. Imaginary Folklore.




Nujabes featuring Clammbon's Imaginary Folklore is one of my daily must listen song.
URGH!!!!! This and Clammbon's original piece is really different.
This sounds more emotional and sad.
The first time i heard this without knowing the lyrics really feels like
a song played in one's mind on a train, going somewhere,
or seeing someone departing at night.
And then I checked out the lyrics, oh my yes,
it is a song about departure.

The on off beat of Clammbon is really nice, the original is mostly vocals and guitar work.
Sounds more lifely, more happy in a sense.......

I only know 4 person who listens to Nujabes.
SIGH!!! NO MORE?!
David, Mr F, Suhan, Angie and.. no more. XD
Okay. I hope there's someone else out there somewhere who like NUJABES!




No comments: