Sunday, April 28, 2013

This month


The sleeping dude that accompanied me
throughout the night and he finally collapsed.
Aww <3 p="">


Did not know onion flower is that beautiful!



Time flies!
It's getting closer to May! Unbelievable.
Thought just finished my 3rd year 2nd semester and just started semester break.
I am so confused with my time judgement now.
Seems like my course mates gonna start their new semester very soon in mid of May.
Sounds like I'm not one of them and not going to continue my next semester right?

I got my offer letter from our partner University 2 days ago.
Officially preparing my stuffs for UK now :D
Did some researches, bought a book of markets in UK, found some seniors studying there
to know what's going on there.
Well... Yeah this is the first time going to The United Kingdom!
Gotta study about this places first before going there!

Seems like locals there recommend us to try Meat Pie instead of Fish & Chips!
And I heard they say our uni is serving this every single day. Mama mia.
Gonna buy food and cook alone then! It's time to cook!!!
Their art aesthetics seems to be a lil different too.
AHHH what can I do.. Meh let's see we sure can work that out.


Everything is expensive there, which means.
In this 4 months, I need to work super hard and gather as much money as possible.


Last week, I stayed up super late with a lil bit fever to complete some of my
assignments, I mean re-edit my previous works.
Luckily he was there to wake me up from a short nap and accompany me for some time.
(although he fall asleep and he did something scary that triggers a war between us)
HAH!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN MR!!!!
I shall never forget that. :)

But thanks for helping me. Being by my side.
Being home feels so good~
I'm going to write down another food list.
Food to eat before going UK. AHAHAHA!!!
I am pretty sure that I will have a serious home sick + food sick!

This month and next month will be a busy month for me.
Although I cannot attend the big event that features my design in September.
See how la. If I am still in Malaysia. :D
But at least I can attend his next fight, together with my design being featured.
Hopefully everything goes well. Got many things to do, and it's a good sign!
I'm one step closer to reality, clients, the world of design. HAHAHA!
And I need to be occupied too! Good thing.
USH!!! KEEP GOING!!!



No comments: