Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love reborn

Felt so much love from him recently, although he made me go crazy for a few times.
Everything was given extra.


Haha, being together with a Leo really need some patience and tricks. XD
I guess he gave out a lot of patience on me too. I know myself.
Being with every living thing on Earth really need some techniques,
I find problems with myself sometimes.
Everyone no wrong, I wrong, yes my fault.

Glad to have this person who motivates me other than my family,
this special person who gave me enough freedom, enough support 
to make me carry on with my heavy work and stressful period.

This few days, we had more cuddles, more hugs and kisses.
I had so much fun with this guy. I'm enjoying every moment.
Simply like to look at him. :3
I'm still so attracted by you baby, your eyes, your wrinkles,
your little nose your voice, everything!
I don't know man, I really feel happy when you're around.
Extra happy! Urgh geram!
That's why I like to bite you, I like your everything. XD
Just like how you feel geram and bite me.
Ouch man.

Why are we biting each other so much? XD
Like so often...
Any other couples out there are like this?
.....

Thanks for making me so happy babe,
thanks for the dark chocolate that you gave me!

AHHH I'm missing you so much already,
when can we meet again?


Hmm, I just want to tell you that,
you're still important to me wherever I go, okay?
Let's be happy happy together :D
Wo ai ni! :3








No comments: