Sunday, April 28, 2013

A Day in Cameron Highlands


Cousin's workspace.


All sorts of car paints are there.

My big small eyes.
At granma's place!

Few boxes of vege right away!
Relatives always give us all sorts of fruits and veges.

Upstairs.

Cooking time!



Aww my dearest granma!

Mama and me.

I like their mailbox.
With the plants behind too!

One of my mother's side uncle.

Who have a pair of cute yellow farm boots!




Shot using Xperia V.
NOT BAD!

A very very helpful worker there who
helped us to carry our vegetables back to our car.
Actually most of the workers there in Cameron are really nice.
They always help us (THE WEAK) to carry stuffs!

Aww granpa :D


This happened a month ago when me and mother sent my grandparents back to their hometown,
Cameron Highlands.
The cold air of Cameron Highlands really made us fresh and young again.
No big buildings, no traffic jams, no shopping centre, no nothing.
This is a good place for the young and old to take a break.



No comments: