Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And then i checked my results.

Unexpected.
The subject I thought I can score well turned out to be normal.
Subject that I thought I do quite shitty turned up higher.
And the last subject that I thought I might need a referral turned out to be okay.



Un. Ex. Pec. Ted.



And this time I know I DESERVE THE MARKS FOR THE LAST SUBJECT!!!
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Throughout these years, I finally know what's going on with me.
My biggest fear is writing.
And I do admit I did not put my effort on this compare to the other two.
This semester made me realize how important is keeping yourself passionate,
productive, and inspired.
ALSO I've learnt that I need to utilize my digital tools to be faster this time.
Cause previously I did a lot of hand writing hand drawn concept sketching stuffs.
I can predict the legends in our class can score epic marks.
AS USUAL.
Really really admire these people that can keep themselves fresh, productive and inspired.
This questions myself, is it the course or what, cause they seemed to be really.. different from us.



Time to work at Mummy Design.
I must stay in KL for one month and work there.



No comments: