Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fever cough flu

A week having such illness made me go nuts. Like really nuts.
I thought I will be fine taking 4 -6 tablets of medicine, didn't know I will fall sick so long.
Really, midnight and morning is the time I cough x50%,
I can't even sleep yesterday night, rolling on bed, sitting up straight to drink water for uncountable times.
And don't know which culprit upstairs is turning on and off the water tap and bang the sink, or the wall or something,
giving me so much noise, adding pressure to my illness.
I can tell the last time I look at my phone is around 4.30 a.m.

Head gonna burst.

Yesterday, the day before yesterday and today is the most serious day ever.
I really cannot manage myself. I really hope you'll here for me sayang.
My stomach muscles are really painful now, and my back cramped since this morning. 
When I cough, my whole body will be affected. 
So I have to control my breathing.......... (-___- )

Great.
I just want to be a healthy.

No comments: