Thursday, November 28, 2013

Winter warmer shopping

Around 4.30 PM.
London, Oxford Circus.





TOPSHOP LONDON.



Look at the beautiful installation!
Done by Madame Peripete.






A side of this cute thing.



JENG JENG!!!
Smoked salmon with avocado and egg underneath.
SLURP!!!! It's a small cup, but it's good for breakfast!



Bought this from LEON, at King Cross Station.



Finally, something warm from Uniqlo.
My feet won't be that icey from now on.


Yo. it's me.





I bought the dungaree dress online cause its cheap!!!
I love love love it, I started to wear dress in UK, finally.
Then this is Urban Outfitter's changing room,
it you're here, you'll like it, very vintage.
Full of wood!


A corner that sells books!



OMG wood love love love.


This is the corner for books in Urban Outfitters, top floor.
I like it.


Even inside the changing room is fancy.
Really cool.



Photo last week, now, I don't have to do this anymore!!!

///Last Sunday///

So, every shop opens at 11, mostly 12 at Oxford Circus.
Full of youngsters, also there's many fabulous aunty and grandma around yo.
It's beautiful here, cause buildings are all classic english architecture, aint normal shop lots!
So I got most of the things from Uniqlo, I bought a Heattech singlet,
and it is really really comfy and warm!
It worth the price man, I put it near the heater for 5 seconds, I can feel the heat on it.
I put my normal singlet there for 5 - 10 minutes only I feel the heat.

Such a huge difference.

I like like like!!!
Also I got my winter coat there, finally, now I am less cold, and I can sweat wearing it,
(sometimes)
HOHO!!!
I've been really really extremely exhausted, waking up from nap, doing work until next morning,
sleeping in the morning, something like that.
This is the cycle since Sunday. And I'm gonna finish it today, last day for this cycle.
Yawn. I need to nap and wake up later to do work, again.

SO BYE.

This is a hardcore week I know.
GOOD LUCK.



No comments: