Wednesday, November 6, 2013

sick face








Yeap, my face with specs early in the morning 2 days ago.
I'm being super ill this 3 days.
Today I'm forced to walk to the Bank to check stuffs and withdraw money so...
Get some groceries lo, since it's near to the bank, I also need to restock some vegetables.
So, near the bank have a few charity shops, selling used and unwanted stuffs.
I find it interesting, they even sell cassettes, vinyl disc, video taps, etc.
Lucky me, I found some storybooks for only 35p, not even over rm5 man.
And the quality is still good! I bought 2 baby cloths and a scarf for myself.
Blue, simple, and not bad la, normal material but I love the color. rm10 only. (Picture above ^)


Hah, cough like hell every night here.
Time to sleep, today I'm feeling better, at least I am still touching laptop, unlike 2 days ago.
Headache till my head almost explode.
Can't even sleep well. Been waking up once in 2 3 hours. Sobs....
Tomorrow gotta make a video, gotta cook, gotta read materials.
"gotta" got too much. Too less time, too less day time.
They say it's gonna be cold until May.
OH MY BUDDHA.
SERIOUSLY?! MAY?!


Okay. Gotta get warmer clothing, like wind breaker.
Or super furry cloths, jackets and shoes,
even my gloves cannot stand the cool weather now.
Knitted stuffs, ain't working........

Nose drop.
Running nose.

Run nose run...

No comments: