Monday, November 25, 2013

Long far

Were chatting with Fish in Facebook just now, talking about our boyfriends.
Haha, her boyfriend is a working adult from Romania, name Valentine.
Such a romantic name man!
Well Fish is already 25, HAHAHAHA, i thought she's like my age!

2 weeks ago her boy came here to visit her for 5 days, on leave from work.
Super sweet!!! They met online and got together, until that day, 
it was their first time meeting each other.
That feeling. I UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!
And the feeling of seeing own boyfriend leaving, I FEEL YOU TOO!!!

It's really long distance relationship, a cross cultural one too.

Dudes who care a lot and cry for their girl are precious. 
You're my precious one too.
I don't know? If you really work hard, we can work this out.
Okay? Prove it to me. Prove it.
Don't make me squint my eyes or roll eyes in UK.
XD REALLY OKAY?!

They're like us too, find each other after working, 
video call, wake each other up sometimes,
and also put each other to bed.
We can only chat for a few hours a day, sometimes not even 10 minutes.
Time difference is the main factor, when i'm awake and free, it's time for you to sleep or work.
I never thought it can be this hard.
The hardest thing is, not knowing how are you doing, became stronger?
More effective and efficient? Or slacking?

I miss you.

No comments: