Friday, November 29, 2013

stress week

My family bought this full set bed sheet, and
also a new double blanket for me from Amazon and another shop.
I love you guys.
Thank you, I finally can be warm now.
;_;



I can't stand reading, writing everything on paper.
I needa draw, or at least some colors.



Some research for a fashion film exhibition brief.



Day 1.



Day 2.



View from my kitchen.
Can see many blocks from here.
Can see what people's doing sometimes. HAHAHA.
Like, changing.

Seriously.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


One day, when I'm going home after grocery shopping.



Edward's Pepper and Mushroom.
And my Pasta sauce.
I know, weird, cause have potato and cabbage.
HAHAHAHAH. With minced pork of course.

Can you spot us?
MUAHAHAHAH!!!!



/// 2 weeks ///

I wanted to thank my family,
for sending me such a nice gift.
My christmas, and the rest of the year will be extra comfortable and warm.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! T^T)


This 2 week, is my isolation week.
I got too much to do, too less time to breathe, I can hardly shit.
especially yesterday , the day before yesterday, I'm in a great stressful mode.
Shocked by my workload, 3 days sekali gus have tutorial is super stressing.
Luckily my essay structure is cool to move on to writing now.

Tuesday and Wednesday is a fishy day.
Got into class and gone back then receive notification to go back.
For several times yo. So SIEN.

The third time is totally not my fault.
HAHAHAHA.
URGH. Cannot tahan.
So I walked ALOT this few days.
And gone super anti-social.
Hiding in my room doing my own work for few days non stop, sleeping early, wake up around 9 at night
to continue work until morning.
This is crazy. I felt so crazy.
Eating OAT only, and scramble eggs cause I got no time to do more cooking and I want it fast.

Crazy I shall say, one day Graphic design one day essay one then graphic design then essay again.
This is the working cycle.




No comments: