Thursday, November 14, 2013

Recently.

When 2 different kinds of tree becoming bald.



Sunset today, at 4pm.



That shoe is only rm25 after discount, original price
25pounds. POUNDS.
From Office.
rm25 VS original price rm120+,
GET!!!!

It has a 4cm high platform, which I like a lot.


Ah, sweet sunset.
Like sea waves. 



few days ago. Super early morning.


One of the main course section.


part of the Forum's canteen.



There's normally 3 sections for main course, this is one of them.
Deep fry Chicken with rice, and mexican salad.
There's always a few choices in these 3 sections.

Yup, this is my lunch today.
After a week being sick, I chose to eat better today :D
Surprisingly the chicken ain't that oily!
Normally the portion is larger than this yo.
ALOT LARGER.
And we have to tell them to reduce the rice or vegetables.



This is the hall we eat, we can also sit outside, outdoor table.

My pineapple fry rice.
With marinated chicken,
My one and only pineapple paste is now gone.
SOBS.




MMM HMM~~
Food food food.
Recently I've been eating bread most of the time, cause I'm too hungry and other dishes
takes a long time to prepare and cook.
So bread is my first choice when I'm super hungry.
Yawn, it's 12.15am now. I have tutorials tomorrow, man, this is so hard.
I got loads of research to do.
Yawn.

No comments: