Monday, November 4, 2013

Phone and me

Finally Nexus 5 is released, and I got the last Nexus 5 in store on that day they release
and the last 25 years guarantee screen protector too.
Very very happy. Never knew Nexus until I met my boyfriend and he told me
about all google features and android updates that kind of
got me interested.
After comparing specs and price, yeah I decided to go for Nexus.
Funny that it's even cheaper than Nexus 4!
YAY now I have a fast phone to use. Not bad, plus I can always go back to the store to change
my screen protector whenever I want to. :D
Can do it online too. Good right?

So this few days, before Friday the Halloween party night, I got sick.
In the end I still have to attend the party cause it is really a special day,
its my first Halloween celebration, also next year I don't think I am able to celebrate with them.
It's a must to attend yo! I went to ASDA to check out some props/ costume but me and Catherine
were too late, one day late. HAHAHA
All Halloween things are gone, and replaced by Christmas products.
MAN. This is sad. But luckily I picked up some red ribbons. HAHAHA.
Didn't know it's one of the best thing I got for myself for Halloween. HAHAHA!!!

Last minute idea : doll

Out of no where, cause I don't have heels, I only have creeper.
And a leather skirt, and a blouse that might fit the theme.
Man. In the end doll.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Some of them say my make up is cute. OH MY, GEEZZZZ...
I'm so happy. HAHAHAHA!!!
THANKS!!! But it's fake somehow. SO........
Yeah. Sad afterwards. sobs.

Anyways, we didn't know we need to get a party permit so around 12.30 a security guard
came to close down our kitchen halloween party.
So after that sien lo, second round. HAHAAH!!!
Catherine and some got so drunk until puke all the way back home.
HAHAHA. I am sober man, not so easy. NGEK NGEK!!!

But the next day I got so sick until today, I am still sick.
It's 6 degree Celsius out now. getting colder day by day.
I really need to get winter clothing as soon as possible.
Also windbreaker jacket if not I will really become a human popsicle.




/// photo time ///






Then this is Evan and Pierre.
Pierre is Ashley's neighbor from another block.
A handsome tall and nice guy.
AAHAHAHHA!


Jessica, my neighbour, a nursing student who rides horses.
COOL!!! Super pretty right?




NEXT!
Catherine the catwoman (neighbor living opposite my room)
and her pretty friend May, both from Malaysia, INTI Nilai.



This is sleepy suhan. AHHAAHAHAH!!!


Featuring some guys I always see and mix with.
Wailok (Jayden), Evan the top chef, KC aka Nerdy Chun and body builder Edward,
my flatmate. HAHAHAAH1



Aww this is charlotte, a french master student.
Pretty right.  XD

The naughtiest and playful flatmate Lamiyah, a local English Muslim Girl who
likes to talk to everyone. HAHAHA!
Sibeh sampat I tell ya. SIBEH SAMPAT!!!


Amelie, Edward's girlfriend!
She's a Malaysian + French mix.
She's also 19, like Lamiyah. HAHAHA!


MACAM YES!!!


Drunk chef. HAHAHA!!


Evan's shades. SO NICE LAH!!!!


AH ashley removed make up!!!

Photogenic nye ashley!!!

KC got crazy, posing with his props holding a can of beer.
Posing in a super cold midnight.

HAHA random dude name Chris and another French girl.
I touched his corn roll. MAN it's hard.


With the dudes in the gang.


Check out this pair of lovely couple.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!


Cathereen and me.
MUAHAHAH!!!

US~

Ashley with make up.
MACAM YES PUN!

Our second round, in Ashley, Evan and suhan's kitchen. This is it.

No comments: