Wednesday, April 1, 2009

=)

hmm....
hope you love the gift ler...
me and claudia pokai jor also wanna buy...ToT
jaga-jaga la...
XD
sorry...forget to remove the price...hahahahahaha..
no face to see you again...
must appreciate it...
I'm damn blur this few weeks...
ishh....but im not STUPID yet!
haha...
hurt my lips when i was swimming....
knock dau...blur...dunno why can knock dau...
then when I get up from the pool..
wow..

Keep bleeding,keep keep bleeding lips...

my hair din't tie well,
then mai very messy lo,and long long dei...
looks like a ghost..
with bleeding lips...==
damn pain man....
swollen for an hour...wu....TT
then go tuition tim..
the other day,
my classmates all so curious about how my lips get hurt...
then mai tell the truth lo,
but everyone don't believe it..
they keep on saying my lips bleed cause DA K LUN...
==...
omg..
i'm a lala mui in their eyes??
XD
funny...
sure not da k la....ishhhh....

No comments: