Monday, April 13, 2009

come on girl

har...==
apologise?
hoho....what makes you to do so?
I don't believe you're apologising to me that polite...
haha....because of dance partner?

is that one of the cause?
=)
I won't believe in you girl...
you told him you're just joking and wanna make me angry..
you told him you're just laming around..==
who also know that you're not playing...
you can play with me for a long time...
this is what makes people think that you're not playing with me..
I know you will do something to break up our relationship..
cause you've done it before...

but at the end,you just a clown..
you can wear a have a perfect mask in front of guys,but not in front of girls..
lots of people know what kind of girl you are...
lots of people saw the real face behind the mask...
but they kept quiet...
there's nothing to be afraid of,
you dare to sms,
you dare to break up me and him,
but do you dare to settle it face to face with me?
yup,you told me before,
you said that you don't wanna see my face,you scared to vomit in front of everybody...
from that,
I know you're worried...


haha.....I saw you finally...
saw you that day after school,and I'm sitting with Tjj in the restaurant...
wow...you are so damn skinny...
i thought you're the kind of girls like small,cute,big eyes,sweet face and fair..
but....I expected too much...
haha...nah...you're skinny enough ler~
this thing I lose edi...=D
but it's ok for me,I think I own a bigger boops...

you saw Tjj the first,then you saw me right?
you stood somewhere that you can't see my face...somewhere far...
but...you decided to walk pass the restaurant,our table...
you're staring at me when you passed by the restaurant..
with those fierce eyes...black face...
I thought you dare to come,
but you walked away...too bad...
can't settle...
I was laughing cause Tjj's joke was damn funny...
then I look at you,smiling...=)
should I call you that time?
should I shout your name?
at the end,I just let you go away...
I'm waiting for you...
I'm waiting for the day when you become brave enough to talk to me.
FACE TO FACE~

then I can look at your face clearly,
then I can see the way you speak to me..

=D
cool....i love masks man...
we'll see what happen next girl~
better be careful of policeman~
I bet you're scared to talk with a Mata...
haha....Mata...

No comments: