Sunday, April 12, 2009

kinda happy today..


why she sure wanna disturb me n Tjj wan..
she likes Tjj?
or?
like that only syok?
she even tell me her bf is tjj...
everyone knows tjj is mine,
everyone knows this girl got some problem...
haha,wanna make me confuse right?
although you disturb me many times before,
BUT.
nevermind,let's play the game.
=)

**let's see what she send to me this time...(not enough syok edi)...**


Slut...
" Bitch,my bf cal u nt to disturb him anymore,und or nt a,u r 5s1 rite?"

Me..
"-.-.kamu ada prob ke?"

Slut...
"Fuck u tang an gel."

Me...
"=),wow...cum on,lets do it..."

Slut...
"shit,so cheap"

Me...
"hu ask u to fuck me? nvm la,haha...u go buy a fake cock la.."

Slut...
"no reply"

Me...
"wa...u duno wat is fake cock o?Aiya,y u sure wanna disturb me n Tjj wan...-.-so syok o?"

Slut...
"cal ur mom beter becareful in yencci(tjj aunt's studio,mum is learning dancing there,slut go there to practice dance de)"

me...
":) u beta bcareful of police..wow,u wanna bite my mum o?"

Slut...
"no reply..."

Me...
"-.-,u rili gt problem,take tis time to study la mgs gal,bata than fooling around n make ur IQ n EQ worse..go tel tjj if u so boring n so syok..tata,rmb to buy a fake cock.."



hahahahahaha....><
suan la,you are not anything in my life...
worthless la...told you before what..
not even a Little worm...
wow,you even dare to pull my mum into the water?
what happen to my mum,
she didn't even talk to you before man...
euw...so disgusting...
so you still wanna play this game?
honestly...I'm damn moody today..
but your message made me happy again..
I'm weird right?
this is just a beginning,
you must pay for the game.
everyone here,see,this is what the player told me.
this is the prove.=D
I'll go MGS find you if you want~

No comments: