Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Moody and Happy....

so sleepy this few days....3.3
urgh...stress...
lots of things to farn...
Hmm.....
sorry.
I'm so moody lately...lack of love...
stressful life...
I made you cry again....=(
haiz....So...
I finally know,
how much you care about me..
I'm sorry to make you cry...
actually I got feelings too,
you thought I didn't have any feel when I heard you crying like a kid...
you're wrong.
If you were by my side,
I'll hug you,as tight as I could..
I lost the feel...but,
can you make me feel it again?
can you make me fall in love again?

Okay....
don't talk about that...=)

Went K-box with him that day...two stupid singing Miracle..
hahaha....
then sure got Jay's song la~~
so hungry...didn't eat lunch that day...=(
after K-ing...mai go walk walk lor~
oops...he left his wallet in K-box...
mong mong dong dong walk jor half an hour only realized that his wallet was missing...
hahaha...then ran back while I'm shopping in Living Cabin...
walauuuu....
spot some nice and cute things in there...
saw a photo album...
the cover is kinda furry...
with hearts....got different colours...love it!
AHHH!!!!
can put 192 pics ge wor~~
CAN'T TAHAN!

then walked in....walau...
saw alot of cute cute notebooks and diary...
AHHHH!
became crazy there...
picked some notebook and a file there...
can't believe...
I stood there picking them for almost an hour...
hahaha.....so cute!!!
all made from Korea...awww....
deng em sun,brought a cute file..
a cute notebook+diary book...
yeah,and a notebook for Yik Mun...
cause her book is kinda...haha..
so happy!

oh yeah...I brought a pair of new earrings in Maggie T...
so CUTE!!!!!
skulls....but it's CUTE!
love it...cannot...must save some money and buy something there...
brought some cute clips there too...
wanna be girlish ler..haha...
everyone...
don't be shock...
hahaha...=3

happy~ happy~~~
I want the PHOTO ALBUM!!!

No comments: