Thursday, April 2, 2009

thursday~!~

love you Jia hui~(soya)

hugs...


actually.......itu fake wan....that's my artwork....haha...


haha....after school,I went to small genting for lunch with Jia Hui..
then met tjj...haha..
3 people sat down...quietly...?
hahaha....tjj shy???
maybe....duno~
took my hp out then...naughty nye~~
and let people saw....sei fo..
before I finish my lunch,tjj go back jor...
after lunch only walk back to school with Jia hui...
on the way back,Jia Hui suggest to self lovin awhile...haha..
okok....took some pics...aiya,and janice walk pass with her BF,
lak seh nye....
that time me and Jia Hui like kissing...the pose...haha...
then the end of self loving..
then saw someone playing basketball in Elim...
==
fate?
oooooo......reached school...then teach some people theory...
teaching...teaching...
suddenly..
the CC CONG ( netball teacher )came and said...
" hey girl,turn around..tingkatan berapa?....and tidy up your hair.."
".oh..ok....form5....5s1....why?"
"prefects,you see...!!what are those on her ears?! why no one saw it? penolong prefect! you can't noticed that too! you are there for so long time!" ( bili bala..scolding around....)
"...=="
"ei,take it off,and prefect,jot down her name...I can't believe you all dint noticed that! so good huh....5 earrings on her ears...good..."
"...-_-...(taking off)...."
"How can huh? Take it off now! don't you know the rules??"
"...I thought got 3 times warning ma...."
Then cc chong(netball teacher) stared at me and walked away...with LC FACE!
DIU.....==
damn unlucky...
then 3 prefects came...
ishhh...
so many people langgar peraturan but you just saw me!?
fine...I surrender...hmph!
can't take back my lovely earrings...ToT
then the prefects wrap it in a piece of paper..
sei sui pengawas still laugh me hari ini tarak nasib....==
ishh..
sent it to Puan Yap lo...(scary discipline teacher)
ahhh.....I wanna take it back!
Beg her also no use..==
nevermind...I'll beg her everyday...hahha..
my earrings cost about rm70 there....
my wallet bleeding edi....I must get it back...wuwu..
my favourite blue one....T_T
tak apa...
I will get it back!
hmm...guess you no credit ge ler....dint reply...
Choi yeen asked me something today...
CY:" ei....if I start off to find a guy to sms,feels weird right?"
me:" erm..yeah..kinda...also dunno he wanna sms you anot..."
CY:" duno er...short replies..."
me:" for me,I won't ler...but depends la...but it's kinda lak seh if he doesn't wana chat with you lo,or maybe he wanna ignore you by using short short replies,maybe you dint noticed that only...feels bad er.."
CY:"haha...right....but I kinda..haha...wana sms him la.."
me:" hmm..dunno er...you like lo~"
Hmm..yeah....
CY brought Rocky to eat...IN CLASS...
although that's just something normal..
eat in class...
she's damn skinny,but she can eat alot...
more than me..OMG..
skinny people eat alot wan??
ToT

No comments: