Saturday, April 11, 2009

saturday...

hahaha.....1/3 of the class was missing today....
ishh....so lazy lar...
reached school....aklot of things neh,one of my hand need to carry books and botel,another hand carry Band uni...
and behind jau a big old bag...==
banyaknye....so heavy...haiz..
aiya,planning to ponteng sekolah with some friends,
but when we wanna set off,
On Teh came in,my Maths teacher+band teacher...
ISHHH!
can't ponteng jor...TT
suan lo,study...
wa,today I so geng,I finished my maths homework myself...
ahha...haha....handed in in time too...
=D
bla bla bla...

yor...Soya so happy today...
she keep on smiling...talking about her man...
wow..so happy la,fell into the Love River...
yiii.......envynye~~~~XD
sobx...I lost the feel...
=(

kay....after school...
returned the uniform..
then...hoho..
go Parade~
Yee Leng's mum fetch us go...beh tahan...
7 people in a small myvi car....==
bo place also,some need to sit on other's lap...
hahahaha....
went with Ying Tong,Bee Theng,Yee Leng,Ah Sum,Wei Kei,and a dunno who...
hahaha...sorry,forgot your name...>,<
7 band girls walking in parade......
haha...went kopitian and ate our lunch there,sun bian chat with Pooi Kuan there..
she's still working there er,full time tim..
=)

so....our aim is...
to buy concert shirt...
must be long sleeve,cut-in and white colour...
haha....rupa-rupanya yee leng's taste and my taste almost the same...
clothings and guys...hahahaaha...
ishhh....adui.....hard to find the perfect one la...
went to Zoom...
I like there,some of the clothings there were damn cool man...=)
yee leng love that too~
hmm....but kesiannye,no pure white de...
love Shibuya too....saw a cute sales girl there...
goshh..so leng lui...
walked for a few hours d...no choice,go F.O.X...
==

so ngam,yan theng works there...ahaha..
ex flutist...
so funny la...yor....
clothings there quite aunty style ler...=P
no choice,I chose the plain one...
><
buy1 free 1 tim...damn cheap man...==
no choice...haiz....
din't have nice nice with patterns wan....ceh~

Hmm....saw alot of couples today....TT
so sad.........sobx...
saw one couple,wearing same colour same kind of shirt...
yer.....hugging each other...so sweet er...yerrrr...
>,<
ahhh! so sad...

aih aih aihhh~
going to maths lesson later...
maths....trying to do well in maths...
eee...found a Maths teacher...Ms Leong...
okay.....I told her honestly...
"I hate Maths..."...
==
she laughed and said...
"no la...you will love it later..."
ahhh! I'll.....I'll try..........TT


hahaha....oh ya..
I drew something yesterday....
on people's hand....angels and devils...
too bad,I didn't have the devil's pic...so cute...


No comments: