Wednesday, April 15, 2009

happy....

I'm going to Kuantan for a band competition tomorrow...
Hmm...gonna miss you all...=)

Just now,Tjj ask me to go his house..
then ok lor...went his house...but didn't go in ler...
His live in Bercham...and I'm in Gunung Rapat....
walau...quite far,but it's ok...thanks my mama for fetching me...hee...
okay...
saw him,holding alot of things...
hahaha...
so funny..=)
felt so happy when I saw him just now...
then he gave me a bag of COMICS..YAY!
then a sweater....bathing ape's...black one...
so heavy...==
but i love it....this is the 3rd sweater you gave me...haha..
then 2 apples...so cute la...haha..
in the comic bag,I found something...
Counter pain...
He blur edi,he thought i'm going for a Macrching band comp...
hahaha....
He's wearing a cool black T just now...love it..
Just when I told him his T so nice,
he went into his house...
then came out with another T..
and gave me the black T...
aww....thanks dar....><
got his smell tim...ahahaha....so nice man~~~

Hmm...my turn...he thought i'm just recieving his things...
hehehh...
I took 2 burgurs for him...
delicous er....smells good~
and some comics for him too~
he so happy...haha..
then I sent him some pics...
he damn excited...like a kid who just recieve a present...

aihz...
miss you..
I don't wanna leave you..
you made me crazy today...
I damn happy and I don't know why...
your hug just now..
just so romatic...
haha...
In the silent night...
hugging each other...
aww...can't forget the scene...
Then you kissed me suddenly...
><
DON'T WANNA LET GO OF YOU!!!
but can't...mama's waiting for me er...
TT
kissed goodbye...
sobx...
miss you...

So happy today..
just like the first time we met..
=)

ishh....still laugh me "apple head"..
bite you then you know...hahahaha...
but you don't scared also...==



babe..you made me addicted to you again...

No comments: