Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ballet

He wants to be a graceful ballet dancer.
XD Fly like a swan babeh~~~


I dont know why I went for ballet lessons in the age of 4 and I 've been dancing for 9 years..
wow, sounds long right? Mum said I love ballet when I was small :O
around 13, I lost my passion.. :|
So I stopped ballet classes during UPSR year.

Now I still remember some ballet terms..romme the jean arte??? definitely wrong spelling. XD and how i stretch my legs on the bar. AHAHAHA...
I was quite short that time until I couldn't place my leg on the third bar. XDD

Hoooo...I should be slim right?
But when I fillpped through my photo album...
wow...my legs...
are still the same. HAHAHA..
Well...Maybe I went to intensive swimming training after ballet, and joined marching band?
:0 Hmm...how how how?

In primary school, I have to wake up extra early to let my mother set a bun on my head.
OHHH, my hair can swing and wrap around my face last time...
Tickling my mum's face with my hair...acting a long hair ghost at night, scaring people..
trying to use my hair to slap somebody's face...and blah. AHAHA!!




wow. Feels good having a black silky long hair.




No comments: