Friday, November 11, 2011

岁月不留人

11.11.11 Cloudy


Woke up 3 times today.
I'm completely sober around 12.15.
Wow. It's late, very late.
HAHAHAHAH..............
C'mon, I don't have class today XD
Hmm, shouldn't wake up so late. No.. Cannot let this happen again.
That incident just happened 2 days ago.
I had a nightmare dream, and the bloody jerk is the boogieman in my dream.
Really really wanna curse this kind of people..Now I feels so scared when red cars and men with dirty shirt pass by.
I wonder when can I forget such awful thing.

Sigh,
Okayyy... I followed sis and my new brother in law-wee to a vet around puchong..is it?
XD Oh wow we saw a husky and a cute lil baby golden.Hmm!
Talking about age...
Let say, if I'm going to get married in the age of 27, then my 2nd sis will be 37 years old.
If im going to get married when I'm 28 years old,then my big sis will be 40 years old.
O.O wow.. There will be a huge gap between my kids and my sister's kids...
Kinda scary. And my mum will be 60 years old, my dad will be 65!!!
OMB.岁月不留人!!!

Sounds kinda.....
Haha..Well, we still have to accept all these age issues.
Nobody wants to grow old so quickly..
So, appreciate everyday, everyone, everything in your life.

Just received a message from Mr faiz.
My mum brought my grandparents to PapaMia, Ipoh.
To eat dinner and also to visit Faiz.
Walaooooo.... Go there to eat just because of you leh!!! I envy. XD
I called them after an hour.. huhu, they were happy to see you again.
Mum told me that you paid for their dinner!
I was so touched.. D; So happy..
But so mad also, why you go and tell my grandma I haven't eat my dinner..
HAHAHAH..you know my family never eat dinner so late!!!
Yer...But mum forgot about it, she did not scold me.
AHAHAH! I WIN!!!! BLEKK!!!

RARRR~~ Thanks for everything!!

I miss hugging you babe!!!
Please come to me ASAP! XD

No comments: