Thursday, November 10, 2011

Waiting is nothing

Happy 9 months and 5 days :DD
wow. Huge fatty.


I know you're now working hard in Ipoh ler.
How's PapaMia? macam alot of people there at night..
Thanks for buying me cakes that day :9
No need to buy because I told you I ate Yohan's few days ago what..
My mum loves it.. XD
Thanks yaaaa :)
It was a ben ben surprise by the way.HAHAHA...
So clumsy wan..
Really feel sleepy that day while waiting for you to finish your work..
Hahh...yawn few times already..Eyes can't even open nicely..
But at least I've done some work of mine.
Waiting for you is okay :) I can see how you work.

I think it's because of band practice.
You can walk so fast and your back is so straight.
Look so smart and efficient. HAHAHAHA..
Like superman.hahahahha..
Woohooo~ That's a great news for yeah~ XD

Today is 11 11 11
And happy 9 months and 5 days.
Miss you so much :)

4 comments:

lil' cub said...

if 11 11 11 then 9months 6days la dear~~ hahahaha u calculate again XD

Angel said...

i dun wanna calculate!!!!! XD

lil' cub said...

hahahaha..anyway,

Happy 9 Months & 6 Days~ :3

Angel said...

Hugssss :3