Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Girl in front of Coach, Sunway Pyramid.

I think she was waiting for someone there :\

Ys and funny expression Shin.
Kay li on the right is always shy.... XD




Ys's favourite- Starbucks Coffee


After struggling and fighting with the studio lights in photography studio until night,
we finally have to pack our things and leave.
YS wanted to collect starbucks points for a notebook that she really really love, so why not? :D
But I have to confess, I am not a big fan of Starbucks Coffee :I
Once in awhile can la~
It's 9.30 and there's still alot of people hanging around, it's Thursday isn't it? :O
School holiday maybe?
Only 7 of us were there, including Me, YS, Shin, KayLi, Jin Foong, Wei Lyn and Yik hua.
Hmmmm.... can't really do sketching there cause I'm holding an A3 size sketchbook and there's not much space for me :|


YAY~ ys can get her book soon, bring to school and show us ya!

Thanks to YS for sending me back home :DDD


**Long long time didn't use watercolor already, have to start practicing again**

No comments: