Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bird Shit

I think not much people are tied with bird shit right?
I still remember the very first time of being the victim happened in AMC primary school,
in Ipoh while we are standing straight in a line, singing our national anthem.

Negaraku......... "TAK!"
Hmm, started to rain already meh? So early in the morning!!!
But after for awhile I realize it's only a drop of liquid, not raining!
I smelled something too. Smells bad.

I touched my head and see, hmm nothing!
Water droplets I guess?
But then I smelled my fingers...
PEEE EUWWWWWW!!!!!

THIS AIN'T WATER DROPLET!
IT'S BIRD SHIT!!!!

I can only wipe it off using tissue!
Uhhh... beh Tahan...
Lucky day.

Few times already. Stopped relating to bird shit until..
Yesterday.
It happened again.
I was waiting for dad to walk out from the one of the restaurant in old town,Ipoh.
Waited outside for quite long, dad walks very slowly man -_-
Then suddenly someone poured water on the big umbrella in front of me,
then flowed on my face and head.
WTH, who dares to pour water like that!!!

When I look up.
I saw a pigeon, with butt facing outside, processing shit.
WALAOOO EHHH I look at my shirt,
hmm I see green green dots with awful smell..
I BEH TAHANNNN!!!! It's on my FACE too.
It's really a lucky day.
Pengsan.
One of the waitress saw the scene some more.
Paiseh...




Mum helped me to take care of the shirt while I was scrubbing my face and body
with soap after we got home.
T.T






1 comment:

chin mun said...

wahahhahahaha!! extremely funny!