Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I love You

abit off. but i dont wanna care edi. XD

It's okay that no one celebrates birthday with you for 19 years, because,
from now on, I will be the one who celebrates your birthday together with you.
I promise. I will be with you on your birthday, stay beside you, give you birthday presents.
Don't worry, because I will be the one who sings birthday songs for you,
repeat and repeat, until I annoys you.
I shall say happy birthday to you, even after your birthday.
Nothing to be sad about, it's your birthday.
I am here for you. we are here for you.
Forever and ever.

Happy birthday and 3 days.
Happy one and a half year and 3 days babe.

I love you :)



A song I listened while drawing this for you. The mood is right there.

 

1 comment:

lil' cub said...

hahaha..not that nobody celebrates la, sure got lo! not very fancy only..used to it, so I'm numb, no feel :P

Happy one and a half year and 3 days :3