Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finally. I GOTTA FEELING!


2 more to go.I were running like a mad hen.
Walao ehhhh....It's so rush but phew.. I managed to pass up before he left.
Then, I went back to the printing stor to pack my stuffs and rest awhile.
Seriously stressful.
不过也终于放下心中大石。
It's my first time feeling such stress.
I cannot hold on anymore, so I decided to have a haircut.


Around 12.40, mission 1 accomplished.



My head is almost half shaved now and I feel good with it.
More confidence, more energy, I don't even feel like going home after that.
Dang I should do it earlier. XD
This is so nice. I can feel that my head is lighter compare to few hours before.
I think I look quite okay with this hairstyle.
I love it.
LOVE IT!

Hmm, I shall shave both sides one day >:D


Since I got so much energy, although a bit tired....
I shall continue my next final assignment.
I'm gonna print my book out tomorrow and K.O this subject.
USHHH!!!! I GOTTA FEELING!!!!


Thanks to Seng Hong who shave our hair together.
Now he look more handsome. ISHHHH!
Good. We are both very confident right now. XD
(It's a good thing. I never felt this before!)



No comments: