Monday, August 27, 2012

Lesson Learnt




One of my K indie favorite- Epitone project.
This song's vocalist is Sammi. Hmm nice voice~ Suitable for my morning today!
 Time for work. USH!!! Wow this week is the most stressful week.

This is the first time feeling really really stressful. For the first time I missed one presentation, luckily my lecturer gave me a chance to present in a small group and gave me comments on my book.
LUCKY!!!!! But then I feel disappointed, and I know my lecturer do feel so.
I were always on time, but not this time.
It took me few hours to print one book.
DAMNNN I even had to save every spread in AI and save it into jpeg file.
Took me another 40 minutes for that.
Hell lot of work. Mac and Melvin had to cheer me up and support me..
This is extremely paiseh. Hmm, somehow I find thet Mummy Design 很有人情味。
Happy to know them. My problem. My fault. My mistake.
But I'm glad to finish the 1st book. It turned out not bad!

(Although I have to reprint another copy due to typo mistakes and some other photography error. ToT )



 Lesson learnt: - Never save 300 dpi for my picture especially for book printing. - Never forget the linked files. - Call Mummy Design to warm the binding machine up before going there to print.

No comments: