Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mission Number 1

Life is precious, we could never predict when we die.
SO YES we should make use of out time and do something we really wanna do!

Flashing back to my National Service experience, there's one activity that I think I need to continue now. 
The "gotta do" list,
What we need to do is to write down 100 things that we wanted to do in future
and paste it on our wall at home as a reference for out future. (never did that ._.)
Since young my hair were always long until my butt so I really got bored of it after 13 14 years.
I cut y hair shorter and shorter until I shaved the back part of my hair.
I look like a tomboy back then. I wonder why my current boyfriend like me that time.
Even I wouldn't want to look at my ugly student card picture. DISGUSTING.
EUWWWW... WHO's THAT ON MY STUDENT ID CARD!!!

But I love the feeling of getting my hair shaved.

I am a person without confidence.
Hair problem. Face problem. Body problem.

Starting from the last week of submission, I MUST accomplish my first mission of my life.
1- GET MA HEAD HALF SHAVED.


After watching Project Runway Season 9 and observing the winner, Anya's hairstyle,
I suddenly got the urge to shaved my hair. It's beautiful. XD
I used to imagine getting bald or half bald or something during national service period.
HMMM... because it's fresh, short, and I love the tiny tiny hair. 
I knew my boyfriend and my dad dislikes this hairstyle but sorry~
At least my mother supports me :P
Seng Hong even promised that he'll shave of his hair too to support me. AHHAH!
Thanks dude. You gave me courage. 


I think this feels more like my personality.
I feel more confidence if I shave it off. I'm gonna shave a side first. 
Saw a coursemate of mine posting her hairstyle on FB. OMG same man.
This doesn't mean I am trying to be her.
I am being myself. 
I need time, money and courage to me myself.
TIME... gimme time.


I shall not regret after shaving.
MUAHAHAHA I don't wanna regret after I grow old!
趁年轻有利的时候赶快做你想做的事吧!



Okai her hair is longer than mine but I dont care. XD


No comments: